Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #111
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Champagne.. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Canoe or Kayak?

  2. #112
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Moonlight

    beer or champagne?

  3. #113
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    canoe

    bike or hike

  4. #114
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hike!! You see so much more.
    .
    .
    .
    Ride the rapids or not?

  5. #115
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOO Now I'm readin him too!!!
    Ride the rapids
    RIDE THE RAPIDS
    Go GIRL
    RIde THEM rapids Yee haw!!!

    Over or under?

  6. #116
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    OK,... Stop the game,... I am lost,...I don't know what "Ride the rapids" means,...and yes I do feel stupid*LOL,...so please someone, anyone explain!!!!

  7. #117
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ahahahaha..... Ya ride me..There I said it! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I'm so bad.. hehe.
    .
    .
    .
    OVER
    .
    .
    .

    Snow ski or water ski?

  8. #118
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay Susanne,
    You reminded me of a very funny story...
    Remember Jens My German first love? Well when we first met he is English was BAAAAAAD!!! He was a quick study however and picked up many words and phrases daily including our ever ominous slang...SOOOO one night I pick him up for a date(since he wasn't allowed to drive here in the States) and he looked so handsome and he smelled so sexy and he was just HOT!!! So he sweeps me up in his arms and starts kissing me so sweet and then he starts whispering something to me in German, cause he knew I liked it even though I didn't understand it...I pulled back and told he he needed to stop cause his host family was right inside and he was makig me "horny"
    He looks at me strangely and says "horny??? whats that"? So I try to explain that it means really excited and turned on. He liked that!!!
    We proceed on to a restuarant we had reservations at for dinner. Once we are seated at the table the waitress strolls up and says "Hi how are you doing this evening" and Jens looks at her with this huge smile and Says

    "I'm Horny and its wonderul to be here"!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    The look on the poor waitress's face was UNBELIEVABLE and I couldn't help but start laughing. He sat there stunned and confused! Once she walked away I explained "Honey HORNY means Excited SEXUALLY" He was so embarrassed and apoligized profusly when she returned.
    BUT to this day we can still chuckle about that and HORNY is his favorite American Slang word!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #119
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh sis , that is too funny*LMAO*. Its like I always say, life writes the best stories, eh*LOL. I love this one,...

    Mista Wild, ya did it again. I am blushing like mad here*L

    I think Snow Ski,...

    milk or water

    *makes note NOT to talk german when sis is around, cause it might makes her horny*LOL

  10. #120
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!!! It does Susanne its very gutteral and throaty and sexy to me!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •